Introductory Course on Longitudinal and Cohort Data [EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION]
Updated: May 25
How to enhance knowledge, decision-making, and impact for NGOs and stakeholders working on child, youth, and family well-being
Join our one-day workshop on Longitudinal and Cohort Data for child, youth, and family well-being on 22 May, 31 May, or 7 June 2023 in Brussels. As part of the COORDINATE and GUIDE/EuroCohort projects, this interactive workshop offers networking, collaboration, and learning opportunities.
• Discoverthe life course approach and how early-life circumstances can shape opportunities, constraints, and outcomes across the lifespan and generations.
• Understand family dynamics and child well-being through longitudinal data.
• Learn real-world applications for decision-making, policy changes, and equal opportunities.
Register by 25 May for workshop on 31 May / by 1 June 2023 for workshop on 7 June for a limited spot. Workshop includes complimentary lunch, refreshments, and transportation reimbursement within Belgium. Upon completion, participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
· 22 May 2023 (10:00–16:00) at UCLouvain Saint-Louis Brussels – Address: Rue du Marais 109, 1000, Bruxelles → [Registration closed]
· 31 May 2023 (10:00–16:00) at the National Archives of Belgium – Address: Rue de Ruysbroeck 12, 1000, Brussels → [Registration Link]
· 07 June 2023 (10:00–16:00) at the Belgian Science Policy (BELSPO) – Address: Boulevard Simon Bolivar 30, 1000, Brussels → [Registration Link]
For more information, click here or contact the organizers:
Damiano Uccheddu (email@example.com)
Luisa Fadel (firstname.lastname@example.org)